Sunday 25 April 2010

Dearly Departed.

First of all I would like to apologies for not making an entry on Friday as promised however this week has been tainted by the death of a close Uncle which has changed my week as well as my perspective on how much control I have over the things that I do on a daily basis. It is evident that you can plan to perfection and still obstacles can present themselves in your path.
I did not spend the whole week in limbo however as I spent Monday night practising with a new band I am working with at the moment. After the extensive work done with Fuzzy Buck we have decided to reform as a new band with a different sound and image which has yet to be decided. We have written about 5 songs and will continue writing together until we have a good amount of material to perform live.
I also managed to review my action plan for my graded unit and have been working on my portfolio and presentation. The evidence I need to prove my worth as a West End singer needs to be collated quickly as I look to incorporate it into these projects. I have also looked at the goals and targets I set myself and have been quite pleased that I have managed to achieve all but one of my targets so far and look to completing the remaining target or provide some relevant compensation as well as an explanation.
I have managed to rid myself of small tasks with later deadlines in order to free up more of my time for the bulkier assignments. This sort of time management is essential when running in a show and I hope to display these and other skills within my portfolio and presentation.
Nothing more to add as the rest of the week was spent tending to my family and attending my uncle's funeral which all went quite smoothly despite the circumstances.
I shall return next Friday with a clear head and the motivation to hit everything I need to head on!
Peace and love, Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment