Wednesday 21 October 2009

Back We Go!

Not a great deal to report this week other than the progress I've made with the graded unit. Managed to finish my SWOT analysis and organise the research I need to do as well as e-mailing Downfield Musical Society and Broughty Ferry Amateur Opera Society. Feeling quite focused with the graded unit and see clear direction with how I will approach my research and presentation.
Research started this week (19/10/09) and I will be researching different renditions of Les Miserables looking at factors like character, costume, stage direction, musical direction and concept.
For the research class this week I've made some headway with a little research on Apple Corps Ltd, which I hope will be the foundations of my 15 minute presentation on the same subject.
Biggest advance of the week came as I sorted out my own library of original songs and have clearer focus of how I am going to go forward with them as tangible product.
Another big plus this week, other than the holiday, was my recovery from the annoying flu bug I've had. Sometimes you need to feel bad to truly appreciate feeling good!
Managed my workload so that I can go into this week with nothing to do other than study for the music theory test, which I better pass first time after such a bold statement.
If anything notable happens from now on you'll read it here first,
Out and over,
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment